Creamy peri-peri pasta recipe: Peri peri pasta is famous for everyone in India because peri-peri means spicy and most Indians love spicy food a lot. They always try to invent something new and spicy in the market so that people just love it a lot. Just like any other spicy dish, they have also invented peri peri masala in the market which you can also use in french fries and in pasta as well as in many other things of food. Peri peri pasta is famous and is always a snack for people who mostly prefer to eat it for breakfast or lunch or you can say brunch as well.
Creamy peri-peri pasta recipe
In today’s article, I have mentioned a detailed explanation of how to make creamy peri-peri pasta because it is quite a lengthy process. I have mentioned making peri peri masala, boiling pasta for peri peri pasta, cooking vegetables which includes a lot of vegetables, making white sauce with all-purpose flour, and at the end mixing everything and making peri peri pasta recipe.
Read Also :
|Macaroni pasta recipe||Read Now|
|Best Gluten-Free Pasta Recipe||Read Now|
|White sauce pasta recipe||Read Now|
|Red sauce pasta recipe||Read Now|
Creamy peri-peri pasta recipe
For preparing peri peri masala to go into peri peri pasta recipe:
● 2 tablespoons of red chili powder
● 1 tablespoon of red chili flakes
● 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs
● 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
● ½ tablespoon of ginger powder
● ½ tablespoons of sugar
● ½ tablespoons of salt
● ½ tablespoon of black salt
● 2 pinches of cinnamon
● ¼ tablespoons of black pepper powder
For the preparation of pasta in order to make the peri peri pasta recipes:
● 2 cups of spiral pasta
● 5 cupsnof water
● 1 tablespoon of salt
● ½ tablespoon of olive oil
● Cold water or normal water
For cooking vegetables to go into peri peri pasta recipes:
● 2 tablespoons of olive oil or butter
● 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
● 1 medium-sized chopped onion in big chunks
● 1 medium-sized chopped carrot in big pieces
● 1 medium-sized chopped capsicum in medium size
● 3 tablespoons of boiled corn
● 2 tablespoons of salt
● 1 tablespoon of pepper
For making the white sauce in order to make peri peri pasta recipe:
● 3 tablespoons of butter
● 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
● 2 cups of milk
● ½ tablespoons of salt
For making peri-peri pasta recipe:
● 2 to 3 tablespoons of peri peri masala
● 2 tablespoons of Tomsto ketchup
● Cooked vegetables
● Boiled pasta
● 1 slice of processing cheese
● Cubes of mozzarella cheese
● Pinch of red chili flakes
● Pinch of oregano
- Making of peri-peri masala to go into peri peri pasta recipe:
● The first step towards making the peri-peri pasta is to get ready the masala of peri peri so that we can add it to the white sauce and after that make the pasta.
● In order to make the peri peri masala, we need one mixture grinder jar to add all the spices and then grind it.
● Take one mixture grinder jar and start putting ingredients like;
● Add 2 tablespoons of red chili powder to the jar
● Add 1 tablespoon of red chili flakes to the jar
● Add 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs to the jar
● Add 1 tablespoon of garlic powder to the jar
● Add ½ tablespoon of ginger powder to the jar
● Add ½ tablespoon of sugar to the jar
● Add ½ tablespoon of salt to the jar
● Add ½ tablespoon of black salt to the jar
● Add 2 pinches of cinnamon to the jar
● Add ¼ tablespoons of black pepper powder to the jar
● After adding all the spices to the jar, you have to grind it well so that all the spices are properly mixed with each other and they become all different colors into one united color.
● You can see that the coarse mixture of peri peri masala is ready.
- MAKING OF PERI PERI PASTA RECIPES STARTS WITH BOILING OF PASTA:
● Now the next step in order to make the peri peri pasta is to boil the pasta and make it ready to eat.
● Here I have to take spiral pasta but you can take any shape of pasta of your choice.
● In order to boil the pasta first you need to boil the water, so take one pan and add 5 cups of water or enough that all the pasta is poured into the water.
● Let the water boil for some time.
● When you can see the boil in the water, you have to add 1 tablespoon of salt to the boiling water so that it can be mixed.
● Along with salt, you have to add ½ tablespoon of olive oil so that the pasta does not stick with each other.
● Give the mixture a good stir and let it boil so that everything can be mixed.
● Once you can see the boil in the mixture, you have to add 2 cups of spiral pasta to the water.
● Boiling of pasta will take around 8 to 10 minutes to boil properly or else you have to let the pasta boil until it is Al dante means 80-90% cooked.
● Once it is boiled properly, you have to drain the pasta and wash the drained pasta with Cold water or normal water.
- COOKING OF VEGETABLES TO GO INTO PERI PERI PASTA RECIPES:
● Take one pan to cook vegetables.
● Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or butter to the pan
● Add 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic to the oil
● Saute it and cook it for 1 minute
● Add 1 medium-sized chopped onion in big chunks and cook it for 1 minute
● Now add 1 medium-sized chopped carrot in big pieces
● Also add 1 medium-sized chopped capsicum in medium size
● In addition to that add 3 tablespoons of boiled corn
● Mix all the vegetables and cook them for 2 minutes.
● Add 2 tablespoons of salt and along with that 1 tablespoon of pepper.
● After adding everything, mix it well with vegetables and toss the vegetables within the pan and let it cook
● After cooking it for some time, the vegetables are ready to eat.
- MAKING OF WHITE SAUCE IN ORDER TO MAKE PERI PERI SAUCE FORNPERI PERI PASTA RECIPES:
● Now we have to make the white sauce and in that, we have to add the peri-peri masala in order to make the peri-peri sauce.
● To make the white sauce, you have to take one pan and put it on the gas.
● In the pan, add 3 tablespoons of butter and let the butter melt properly.
● When the butter is melted properly, you have to add 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour or maida in the butter.
● Cook and mix the all-purpose flour on low flame for around 3 to 4 minutes.
● When you mix everything nicely and there is all-purpose flour left in the pan, you have to add 2 cups of milk gradually.
● While adding milk you have to continuously whisk the mixture otherwise lumps will be created. Stir continuously and add milk.
● Now there are no lumps then you have to cook the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes or until it is thick enough to yse it as a sauce.
● When it becomes thick, add ½ tablespoon of salt to the mixture
- MAKING OF PERI PERI PASTA RECIPE:
● Now on the same pan in which there is a white sauce, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of peri peri masala.
● Mix it well until the color becomes yellowish and the peri peri sauce is ready.
● Add 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup to the sauce
● Also add Cooked vegetables and along with that add Boiled pasta
● Mix everything up nicely and softly.
● Put 1 slice of processing cheese in the mixture
● Also add Cubes of mozzarella cheese
● Toss all the things together and do not mix it otherwise the pasta will be broken down.
● Add a Pinch of red chili flakes on top of the pasta and also add a Pinch of oregano.
- ● You can store peri peri masala for the next few months as well and also you do not have to add any preservatives to it to store it.
- ● You do not have to overcook the vegetables otherwise they will taste burnt.
- ● You have to lower the flame while cooking all-purpose flour in the butter otherwise the flour will be burnt out.
- ● You can add vegetables according to your taste and preferences because there are no specific vegetables to add to the peri peri pasta.
Is it healthy to eat creamy peri-peri pasta recipes?
It is not because it has 406 kcal calories.
What is the fat and protein content of a creamy peri-peri pasta recipe?
Fat is 19.6 grams and protein is 15.1 grams in creamy peri-peri pasta.