Creamy salmon pasta recipe : Creamy salmon pasta is really healthy if you remove the fat from the salmon and due to that only protein is there in the pasta. The salmon pasta is mainly for non vegetarian people.
In today’s article I have written the recipe of salmon pasta which is really easy and simple to make and a very healthy dish to eat. I have given the explanation about how to cook salmon filets and how to fry it so that it is edible. In the next step there is a big recipe of how to make salmon pasta by adding pasta and other ingredients of spices.
Creamy salmon pasta recipe
For cooking salmon fillets and frying them in order to make creamy salmon pasta recipe:
● 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
● 550 grams of fresh salmon
● 3 tablespoons of sea salt
● 3 tablespoons of freshly cracked black pepper powder
Making of creamy salmon pasta recipe:
● 1 tablespoon of olive oil
● 1 small-sized chopped onion
● 4 garlic cloves which should be minced
● ½ tablespoons of sweet smoked Spanish paprika or 1.30 grams of paprika
● 400 grams of chopped tomatoes
● 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
● 1 tablespoon of sea salt
● 1 tablespoon of freshly cracked black pepper powder
● 2 cups of water or 475 milliliters
● 2 cups of penne pasta or 200 grams
● 2 cups of freshly chopped spinach or 100 grams
● Pieces of salmon
● ½ cup of Greek yogurt or 125 grams
● 1 tablespoon of freshly cracked black pepper powder
● 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
- for cooking salmon fillets and frying it in order to make creamy salmon pasta recipes:
● This recipe is a one-pan pasta recipe which means the pasta will get cooked in the same pan in which there are other ingredients as well and you have to make everything in a pan only.
● The pan should be large enough to carry out everything.
● Heat the gas with medium to high heat
● After that add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to the pan which is 30 milliliters
● When the olive oil is getting hot, let’s get the salmon ready
● We have a piece of fresh salmon of 550 grams. This is a lot for 2 people because we are going to add it in the past and there will be a lot of it.
● You just have to trim off the little bit of fat from the end of the salmon.
● Now take the big piece of salmon and cut it into two equal halves or two evenly sized fillets.
● Separate both of the salmon fillets and season the pieces of salmon with sea salt. You have to add 1 and ½ tablespoons of salt to each of the fillets of salmon.
● Also add 1.5 tablespoons of freshly cracked black pepper powder on top of the salt on each of the salmon fillets.
● As you have added the olive oil to the pan, the oil is now heating up and spread it evenly on the pan.
● Now put salmon fillets on top of olive oil to fry them and cook them well. You have to put the salmon fillets like the skin side of the salmon fillets in the olive oil.
● Now take one spatula and with the help of that you give gentle pressure on top of the salmon filets. You have to give pressure just for about 30 seconds and that will give a very beautiful crusty sear and structure. Do the same with the other salmon filet as well.
● You have to cook one side of the salmon fillets for about 3 minutes and then you gave to flip it to another side so that the salmon fillets are evenly cooked from both sides.
● After cooking both if sides and total timing of six minutes, the salmon fillets are totally cooked and you can also check by breaking the salmon fillet.
● Now after six minutes the salmon fillets are perfectly cooked so you have to take them out and put them on the plate.
● After putting it on the plate, you just have to cover the salmon fillets with some foil paper.
- making of creamy salmon pasta recipe:
● Now we are going to use the same pan in order to make creamy salmon pasta.
● In the pan there is still some oil in the pan so you have to add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pan.
● Now add 1 small-sized finely chopped onion to the pan.
● Add 4 garlic cloves which should be finely minced to the pan with the onion.
● Mix onions and cloves together and cook it for a minute. You have to keep sauteing it so that it did not get burned out because the pan is too hot.
● Evenly saute everything and cook for 2 minutes
● When the onion is nice and translucent and the garlic is lightly sauteed, you have to add ½ tablespoon of sweet smoked Spanish paprika which is 1.30 grams of paprika.
● Give this mixture a quick mix so that paprika is evenly coating the garlic and onion.
● Once it is cooked, you have to add 400 grams of chopped tomatoes with its water.
● After that add 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley which is about 8 grams in the pan and season generously with 1 tablespoon of sea salt. Along with that add 1 tablespoon of freshly cracked black pepper powder.
● Give all the ingredients and spices a good mix so that everything is evenly mixed.
● Once everything is mixed properly in the pan so that all the taste of all the choices and ingredients can be combined, you have to add 2 cups of water which is 475 milliliters to the pan.
● Give the whole mixture a quick mix and continue to cook on medium to high flame until the water started boiling in the pan.
● Once you can see that water has started boiling, this is the correct time to add the pasta you have to add 2 cups of penne pasta which is 200 grams of penne pasta. Add pasta to the pan with boiling water.
● Give a quick mix so that pasta can be spread evenly in the pan.
● While the pasta is cooking because it will take some time so you can get back to your Simon fillets.
● You have to take one fork and by using that cut the pieces of salmon fillets in big chunks. Once you cut pieces of salmon fillets you have to remove the skin of the salmon fillets.
● After get go back to pasta. You have to cook the pasta for about 9 to 10 minutes in the given mixture. There should be most of the water should be absorbed by the pasta but there is still some water which is there in the pan.
● In the next step add 2 cups of freshly chopped spinach which is 100 grams in the pan. Along with that add Pieces of salmon that you did previously in the pan. Spread the salmon filets and cover the pan with a lid.
● You have to turn the flame from medium-high to low-medium flame.
● Cook the mixture on low medium heat for about 4 minutes during which all the remaining water is absorbed by the pasta. The pasta will be cooked in water and also spinach will be wilted properly.
● After cooking for 4 minutes, turn off the Gas. Open the lid so that the pasta can be slightly cooled down and come to room temperature.
● Add ½ cup of Greek yogurt which is 125 grams in the room temperature pasta.
● Season the Greek yogurt generously with 1 tablespoon of freshly cracked black pepper powder which will bring incredible flavor to the pasta.
● Give a gentle mix and put it on the plate.
● At the end of the plate add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley for flavor.
- ● You have to trim off the fat from the sides of the salmon so that we can make a healthy dish of salmon and pasta.
- ● 3 minutes of cooking of salmon fillets per side is the ideal time for cooking the salmon fillets because it will make the salmon fillets thinner and cooked.
- ● Recipe serves 2 people which means 1 cup per person.
- ● You can easily remove the skin of the salmon because due to cooking, the skin of salmon fillets is soft.
- ● Make sure that Greek yogurt is at room temperature otherwise it can easily curd.
Is it healthy to eat creamy salmon pasta recipes?
It is not because it has 487 kcal calories.
What is the fat and protein content of a creamy salmon pasta recipe?
Fat is 36 grams and protein is 34.5 grams in creamy salmon pasta.