DMCA stands for the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which is a federal law that provides guidelines for online service providers, including recipe websites, regarding the removal of copyrighted content. As a recipe website, we take copyright infringement very seriously and are committed to complying with the DMCA.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please send a notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent, including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send your notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent at the following email address: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of a valid notice of copyright infringement, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing the infringing material or disabling access to it.
We are committed to protecting the rights of copyright