Gluten-Free Pasta Recipe: People have different assumptions about what gluten means without dairy products. That is not true. Gluten is a type of protein that is available in some types of cereal, pasta, pizza, and many more things. Nowadays people have become health conscious and for them, it is really important to maintain their health and eat healthy foods in order to live a healthy lifestyle. Gluten-free pasta is easily available in the supermarket near you or in general stores as well as a lot of people are consuming it.
It is healthy and has a lot of benefits from eating it because it is quite healthy. Plus it is easy to make gluten-free pasta as well like most of the people who use vegetables to put into it and to make it tastier they add a lot of spices. People who have spicy tongues can add red sauce to them.
Read Also :
|Macaroni pasta recipe
|kelp pasta recipe
|White sauce pasta recipe
|Red sauce pasta recipe
Gluten-Free Pasta Recipe
Ingredients needed in order to make gluten-free pasta recipe
For boiling pasta:
● 5 cups of gluten-free pasta (finger millet pasta)
● Salt for taste
● 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Vegetables used in making white sauce pasta:
● 1 cup of carrot
● 1 cup of cauliflower
● 1 tablespoon of sweet corn
● 2 tablespoons of peas
● 1 cup of broccoli
● 2 tablespoons of zucchini
● Some amount of French beans
● 5 cups of water
● 300-gram tomatoes
● ½ tablespoons of Himalayan pink salt
● Parsley leaves or coriander leaves
● 1 cup of red capsicum
● 1 cup of yellow capsicum
● 1 cup of green capsicum
- for making gluten-free pasta start with boiling pasta
● Take one saucepan on the gas and put the flame high.
● After that in a saucepan, add 5 cups of water to boil the pasta.
● Now in water, add 1 cup of Finger Millet pasta which is completely gluten-free. You can add more pasta as well according to your need and how many people are eating. It is the same as normal pasta but it is full of protein.
● It will take around 5 minutes to boil
● Meanwhile add a pinch of salt and one tablespoon of olive oil as well. So that finger millet pasta does not stick with each other.
● It will take around 5 minutes to boil 80% and you have to boil it till then because if you boil it over then it will be broken. And when you saute it with vegetables it will be cooked fully.
● You have to drain the water in a bowl and strain the pasta from it.
● You do not have to throw that water off because that water also has a lot of protein and can be used later on.
- Cook vegetables to add to the gluten-free pasta recipe
● Take another pan or the same pan in which you boiled the pasta.
● You need to first chop 1 cup of carrots, 1 cup of cauliflower, 1 tablespoon of sweet corn, 2 tablespoons of peas, 1 cup of broccoli, 2 tablespoons of zucchini, and some French beans.
● You do not need to cut it in very small pieces or in a similar shape but you can cut it in any shape and of medium size.
● In a pan you have to take 5 cups of water to blanch all the vegetables.
● You do not have to add anything to it.
● Blanch all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
● You do not have to over-blanch it and do it only for 4 minutes.
● Drain all the water from the vegetable pan and strain it with the help of a sieve.
● The remaining water you can use in the soup so you can keep it aside with the water of finger millet pasta.
- Making red sauce pasta to make a gluten-free pasta recipe
● The third step in order to make gluten-free pasta is to make red sauce for the pasta.
● You have to take around 300 grams of tomatoes in total.
● Remove the upper portion of the tomatoes and give a crisscross cut at the bottom of the tomatoes so it is easy to blanch it as it gives room to go water into the tomatoes.
● You do not have to keep the tomatoes in water for 6 to 7 minutes but you have to keep them in the water for 3 to 4 minutes and that is enough in order to blanch them.
● Put the flame off of the gas
● Take down all the tomatoes from the hot water. With that, you have to wait for the tomatoes to be cold and of normal room temperature
● Now you can peel the skin off of the tomatoes.
● Now the next step is to make a puree of tomatoes and for that, you need to put all the peeled-off tomatoes in the mixture grinder jar.
● You can make it by turning on the mixture.
● Once the party has become, you have to take another pan and add oil to the pan for cooking Gluten free pasta.
● Add ½ tablespoon of chopped garlic to the oil.
● Saute the garlic for 30 seconds and after that, you can proceed to the next step.
● Add 1 tablespoon of oregano and mix it with garlic so that we can get the good taste of oregano and garlic
● After oregano, you have to add the previously made puree of tomato which is a red sauce for making gluten-free pasta.
● Now make sure to cook the tomato puree on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes so it gets cooked really great and the flavors of it could be good.
● Add ½ tablespoon of Himalayan pink salt.
● You have to chop the leaves of parsley and add it to the puree of the tomato. Also, you can add coriander leaves or basil leaves as well for taste purposes.
Now the red sauce is ready for gluten-free pasta and put the pan aside.
- making of gluten-free pasta recipe
● Take one another pan and put it on the gas
● Put less than one tablespoon of oil in a pan
● Add ½ tablespoon of garlic to the oil
● Add 2 spoons of chopped onion
● Saute it very softly and gently because onion and garlic should not be burned and should not be reddish.
● You should be ready with all the types of capsicum like red, yellow, and green. Add 1 cup of all of the capsicum together in the pan. Otherwise, you can just add any of the capsicums as well.
● Saute it very nicely and along with that add all the vegetables like 1 cup of carrot, 1 cup of cauliflower, 1 tablespoon of sweet corn, 2 tablespoons of peas, 1 cup of broccoli, 2 tablespoons of zucchini, and Some amount of French beans. You should be ready with all the vegetables to be chopped so that you do not have to spend extra time cooking the gluten-free pasta. You do not give choo exactly the same pieces of every vegetable but it should be random.
● Do not cook it for a long time because it will cook it again with the boiled pasta.
● Cook the vegetables for around 3 to 4 minutes and add gluten-free boiled pasta.
● After cooking you can directly eat the gluten-free pasta with vegetables while it is crunchy.
● Once you have added the pasta to the pan, you can add the red sauce you made earlier with tomato puree.
● Now mix everything up like vegetables, pasta, and all the spices
● Add Himalayan pink salt to taste and so add a pinch of black pepper.
● Also add a pinch of oregano and add parsley or coriander leaves.
● Now it is ready to serve and put it on the plate
● You can grate tofu on top of it and if tofu is not available then you can add grated paneer as well.
- ● Finger millet pasta will be of a brownish color and it is full of protein. It is gluten-free. You can buy it from Amazon or any online store and it might be available in the market as well which is situated surrounding your house.
- ● You have to blanch the tomatoes because you need to peel off the skin of the tomatoes in order to make red sauce.
- ● You do not have to add water to the mixture grinder because tomatoes already have their inner juice and it will be out once you open it.
- ● You have to add spices according to the given directions and instructions so you can also make tasty pasta.
Read Also :
|Lemon chicken pasta salad Nordstrom recipe
|Creamy salmon pasta recipe
|Creamy peri-peri pasta recipe
|Jain pasta recipe
Frequently asked questions about gluten-free pasta:
Is it healthy to eat Gluten free pasta?
Yes, it is definitely healthy because it is gluten-free.
What is the fat content and protein content available in Gluten free pasta?
Per 100 grams of gluten-free pasta, the fat content is 1.1 grams and the protein content is 5 grams.