Jain pasta recipe: Jain Pasta is very simple, it is just you do not have to use garlic and ginger in it. Other things you can use easily. Jain pasta can be made of any type. Like in white sauce, in red sauce, and in mixed sauces as well. In the article, I have added both white and red sauce pasta recipes. You can make the pasta of your own choice. In both of the recipes, the recipe for boiling pasta is the same, and other recipes are mentioned below. You have to make the white and red sauces separately.
Read Also :
|Macaroni pasta recipe||Read Now|
|Best Gluten-Free Pasta Recipe||Read Now|
|White sauce pasta recipe||Read Now|
|Red sauce pasta recipe||Read Now|
Jain pasta recipe
For boiling pasta:
● 1 cup penne pasta or any shape of pasta
● ½ tablespoons of oil (any vegetable oil)
● ½ tablespoons of salt
For making White Sauce Jain Pasta:
● 1 tablespoon of oil or butter
● 1 finely chopped green chili
● ½ cup of capsicum
● ½ cup of chopped sweet corn
● 1 tablespoons salt
● 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
● 2 tablespoons butter
● 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour ( refined flour)
● 2 cups of milk (400 ML)
● 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
● 1 tablespoon oregano
For making red sauce Jain Pasta:
● 2 tablespoons oil
● 4-5 chopped basil leaves
● 5-6 dry Kashmiri red chilly
● 1 and ½ cups of chopped tomatoes
● 1 tablespoons salt
● ½ tablespoons black pepper powder
● ½ tablespoons oregano
● ½ cup water
● ½ cup chopped capsicum
● 1 and ½ tablespoons sugar
● 1-2 cubes of cheese
● 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
● ½ tablespoons oregano
● 1 tablespoons butter
- Making Jain pasta starts with boiling pasta
● First take a bowl and add 3-4 cups of water for boiling pasta.
● Once you see that bubbles are coming into the water then you have to first add ½ tablespoon of salt
● Simultaneously you have to add ½ tablespoon of oil to the bowl.
● Mix it nicely and wait for the bubbles to come
● Once that water is boiling then you have to add 1 cup of penne pasta or any pasta.
● Wait while the pasta is boiling and put the flame of the gas on medium.
● After 8-10 minutes as you can see, the pasta is now boiled.
● If you are able to cut the pasta easily then you have to put the bowl off the heat and strain the pasta very easily.
● Make sure you have drained the whole water from the pasta.
● After that you have to make sure that you have put the cold water on the boiled pasta just to stop the cooking process of pasta. By doing that the pasta will not be overcooked and will not stick to each other.
● It is ready to go into the mixture to make Jain Pasta.
- Cook vegetables to add to the Jain pasta recipe:
● In the pan, take one tablespoon of oil. It is preferable to take olive oil but if you want to take any other vegetable oil then you can take it.
● Add one chopped green chili and fry it. You have to finely chop the green chili.
● Once the green chili is fried, you have to add ½ cup of capsicum to the pan. You have to chop capsicums in small pieces.
● Add ½ cup of sweet corn to the pan. You have to cut sweet corn halfway and do it with every piece of sweet corn.
● Add ½ tablespoon of salt
● Add ¼ tablespoons of black pepper
● You do not have to cook all the vegetables fully because you have to keep it crunchy.
● You have to continually stir it so that it did not get burned.
● Once you feel like it is somewhat cooked and crunchy as well, you have to put the flame of the gas off.
Vegetables are ready to go into the Jain Pasta recipe.
- making a white sauce to make a Jain pasta recipe
● In order to make white sauce we need to have a pan and in the pan, you have to add 2 tablespoons of butter and melt it nicely
● As the butter is melted, we have to add 2 tablespoons of refined flour. Roast the refined flour or all-purpose flour in the butter. Along with that make the flame of the gas medium to low.
● We will not roast the all-purpose flour in the butter. We will only roast it till the ut gets thickened.
● After that add 2 cups of milk which is 400 ML.
● We will continuously stir it and wait for the boil otherwise in the white sauce there will be lumps.
● In 5 to 7 minutes, the sauce is thick.
● Now add ½ tablespoons of salt
● And add ½ tablespoon of black pepper powder
● Add 1 tablespoon of chili flakes and 1 tablespoon of oregano as well.
● Now try to blend all the spices by stirring and wait for it to get thicken.
● The white sauce is now ready for the Jain Pasta.
- Making of Jain pasta recipe
● Now in the same pan, After 3 to 4 minutes of boiling, you have to add vegetables that you have already tried before.
● Along with vegetables you have to add boiled pasta as well.
● You have to mix everything.
● Now add 2 tablespoons of grated cheese and mix it in the mixture.
● Wait for the cheese to melt and as it is melted you can see the consistency and it is cheesy as well.
● While putting it in the dish, you can add chilly flakes on top of it, and you can add according to your taste buds because if you do not eat much spicy then you have to add less and vice versa.
● Also, add a pinch of oregano and grated cheese on top of it.
- Making red sauce for red sauce jain pasta
● Take one pan and in that, you have to add one tablespoon of oil
● After boiling of oil, you have to add 4-5 chopped basil leaves. If you do not have basil leaves or do not want to add it, you can also add 5-6 chopped leaves of mint as well. By putting basil or mint leaves, the sauce will be of good taste.
● Add 5-6 Kashmiri dry chili in the basil leaves and fry it.
● Stir it and fry it.
● Add 1 and ½ cups of chopped tomatoes to the pan. I took 4 medium-sized tomatoes.
● After adding it to the pan you have to mix it properly and also add one tablespoon of salt as well for taste.
● Add ½ tablespoon of black pepper powder and ½ tablespoon of oregano.
● At the end add ½ cup of water and mix it. By this, the color and taste of the gravy will be good.
● You have to cook it for 8 to 10 minutes and then just stir it.
● When the tomatoes are a little soft, you have to put the mixture on the plate and make it cold.
● Put the gravy in a mixture grinder and make it a fine paste it by crushing.
● You have to use something by which the leaves of the tomato and seeds will be separated and the red sauce will be separated.
- Making red sauce for Jain pasta
● Now pasta and red sauce is ready to make
● Put one pan on the flame and add 1 tablespoon of oil to it.
● Add ½ cup of chopped green capsicum
● Fry the chopped capsicum and add the red sauce to the capsicum.
● Add 1 and ½ tablespoons of sugar to it
● Add 1 cube of grated cheese in it and you can even add more.
● Now add the boiled pasta to the mixture of red sauce and spices.
● Add 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup in that to give taste and color to the pasta.
● Also add ½ tablespoons of oregano
● Add 1 tablespoon of butter because it gives a cheesy flavor.
● After putting it on the plate you can add the cheese as well.
- ● If you want to add any other vegetable like red capsicum instead of green then you can use that as well.
- ● Take similar proportions of butter and all-purpose flour because if you have taken more all-purpose flour then it will not melt in the butter and if you have taken butter more, then it will be too buttery.
- ● If the white sauce is too thick after mixing vegetables and pasta, you can add the milk again and maintain the consistency because every pasta should be coated with white sauce.
- ● You can add unlimited cheese if you want because everyone’s need for cheese is different some people do not eat cheese at all and some eat in bulk.
- ● You have to remove the seeds from Kashmiri red dry chili before putting it in the pan because that will give a very different taste which you will not like, so it is better to remove it.