Pink sauce pasta recipe: Pasta internationally is very famous and loved by everyone. In every country you go to for work or for tourists, you will find pasta in Italian restaurants or cafe’s menu cards. Although their style of making it could vary from ours because everyone makes their own pasta with their own spices and ways. In India, there is masala pasta or masala macaroni is popular. Just like that everyone makes it with a little bit of changes to make their own version of pasta. In today’s article, I have mentioned the pink sauce pasta recipe but the color of the sauce is not actually pink but still, people call it pink sauce. On the other hand, the pink sauce pasta is very popular and loved by everyone. When we mix all-purpose flour and butter it is called roux in French terms. Roux is used for thickening and making sauce.
Read Also :
|Macaroni pasta recipe
|kelp pasta recipe
|White sauce pasta recipe
|Red sauce pasta recipe
Pink sauce pasta recipe
In order to make pink sauce pasta, first you need to make white sauce and red sauce so that by mixing it you can just make the pink sauce. Along with that, you need to add a lot of spices and there are some things that you can avoid.
Pink sauce pasta recipe
Ingredients needed in order to make pink sauce pasta recipe:
For making white Sauce to go into pink sauce pasta:
● 1 and ½ tablespoons of butter
● ½ tablespoons of garlic
● 1 and ½ tablespoons of all-purpose flour
● 300 ml or 1 and ⅓ cups of milk
● Salt for taste
● ½ cup of grated cheese
For making a red sauce to go into pink sauce pasta:
● 1 medium-sized Roughly chopped onion
● 5-6 medium-sized tomatoes
● 2 tablespoons of olive oil
● 2 tablespoons of chili flakes
● 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
● Basil leaves
For boiling pasta:
● 1 tablespoon of salt
● 2 cups of salt
Making of pink sauce pasta:
● ½ tablespoons of butter
● 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
● Boiling water
● Pinch of Italian mixed herbs or a pinch of oregano
● Finely chopped parsley
● Grated cheese
- Making of white sauce to make pink sauce pasta recipe:
● Making pink sauce starts with the making of white sauce so let’s make it.
● Take one pan on the flame
● Add 1 and ½ tablespoons of butter
● While the butter is melting you have to add a little bit of like ½ tablespoons of very small finely chopped garlic in the butter.
● As the butter is melting and frothy, you will need to add 1 and ½ tablespoons of all-purpose flour to the butter.
● Garlic and butter is a brilliant combination and for that, you have to keep sauteing it very carefully.
● You do not have to overcook the all-purpose flour or it should not get the color in flour. You just have to cook it until it gets frothy.
● Once you can see the frothiness in the butter and all-purpose flour mixture, you have to add 300 ml or 1 and ⅓ cups of milk at room temperature.
● After adding milk we have to wait for the one to boil and the sauce will get thick.
● As you see the boil in the milk, the sauce has already been thickened so you have to add salt according to the taste.
● Now as you have added salt to the mixture, you have to put the flame off.
● Now you have to add ½ cup of grated cheese to the mixture.
● You have to mix everything properly and try the cheese to be melted if it is melting, if not then it will take time.
● Now the white sauce is ready to go into the making of pink sauce.
- Making of red sauce to make pink sauce pasta recipe:
● First take one medium-sized onion and you have to roughly chop it.
● Now as the onion is chopped, you have to take tomatoes and you have to blanch them.
● To blanch the tomatoes, you need to take a pan and put water in the pan to boil. On the opposite side of the eye portion of tomatoes we have to put criss cross cut at the bottom of the tomatoes and put them in boiling water. You have to cook them for just 30 seconds. Meanwhile, be ready with the ice water in the bowl.
● After 30 seconds, take one sieve and put the tomatoes in the chilled water. After putting the tomatoes for 1 minute in water, you have to peel the skin off of the tomatoes.
● After blanching you have to cut the tomatoes and finely chop them into very small pieces but before that just make sure to remove the seeds from the tomatoes.
● Take one pan and in that, you have to take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
● In the oil, add 2 tablespoons of chili flakes
● Also add 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic to the mixture.
● Give a nice swirl to the mixture
● After that add 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped onions
● After cooking onions, you have to add 1 cup of tomatoes in the pan.
● Add salt for taste and add some basil leaves as well.
● Cook tomatoes for 3-4 minutes.
● It is ready to go into making pink sauce pasta.
- Making of pink sauce for pink sauce pasta recipe:
● Previously made white sauce and red sauce should go into the blender for making pink sauce.
● First add red sauce and then add white sauce.
● You can add water or stock to thin the sauce if you are facing difficulty in blending.
Blend it carefully and The sauce is ready.
- Making pink sauce pasta starts with boiling of pasta:
● As you have put the pan of sauce on the flame, meanwhile you have to boil the pasta.
● 1 tablespoon of salt
● Now after adding salt, you have to add 2 cups of pasta
● Give the mixture one stir so that the pasta does not get to the bottom.
● Now after 5-6 minutes of boiling, the pasta is ready.
● Strain the pasta with the help of a sieve
● Do not throw the water on boiling because you can use it to thin the sauce.
- Making of pink sauce pasta recipe:
● Now as everything is ready we have to take one pan and put it on heat.
● Add ½ tablespoons of butter to the pan.
● Once the butter is melted, you need to add the pink sauce you have made and which is in a binder.
● Add 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup to the pink sauce
● The sauce will be a mixture of nice creamy, sour, and cheesy.
● As it is boiling, the sauce will be very thick so you can add water which we used for boiling.
● After adding the water, if the sauce is mixed and boiling then at that point of time you have to add boiled pasta.
● Add a pinch of Italian fried mixed herbs or you can add oregano as well.
● Gently toss the pasta or if you are facing a problem in tossing then you can mix it.
● Now you have to add finely chopped very small pieces kf parsley
● Now the pasta is ready and you can put it on the plate.
● You can add grated cheese on top of it as garnish.
- ● The temperature of milk should be at room temperature, it should be too cold or too hot.
- ● If the cheese is not melting when you have added then you do not have to worry, it will take some time to melt but it will so you just have to keep the pan aside and focus on the next thing to be made.
- ● Blanching means removing the skin of tomatoes to make the red sauce.
- ● While making the red saccus, you have to just highly saute the onions and you have to make sure not to give them a brown color.
- ● We add chili because it gives color in the oil and at the same time gives a good taste but we have to take care about the fact that chili should not get burned.
- ● Generally we do that we first boiling the pasta and then making the sauces Bahamut when the sauces are ready we have to boil the pasta.
- ● We add salt while boiling because whatever salt they want they can absorb it.
- ● The pasta while boiling should be to the mouth and should not be mushy or soft.
- ● If you are adding the pasta directly from boiling water to sauce then you do not need to add olive or any other oil in the mixture.
Frequently asked questions about pink sauce pasta:
Is it healthy to eat Pink sauce pasta?
it is good for taste but for health, it is not at all healthy.
What is the fat and protein content of Pink sauce pasta?
Fat is 19.4 grams and protein is 16.6 grams in pink sauce pasta.